1. I suppose we should start with the toenail fungus, right? In addition to not-so-cute, some consider it downright repulsive.
2. I am not a cute crier. Picture red, splotchy skin, bulging eyes, drippy nose, and a high-pitched squeal of a voice. So blechty.
3. I think I’m pretty hard to offend, but if I am, I too often hold on to the grudge. Not a good quality.
4. I growl when I’m upset or frustrated (particularly while picking up the house for the umpteenth time). I can’t help it; I inherited this trait from my mother.
5. Two words: stretch marks.
6. I am constantly cleaning out my ears. With my fingers. The best place to do this is at a stoplight.
7. I am not very detail oriented. I like to rush through to the finish line, cutting corners all along the way. Instruction manuals? Boring! Important steps? Whatev!
8. I am a hypocrite. Even though Oprah drives me nuts and I balk at the way she acts like a psychologist and parenting expert and occasionally a prophetess, I still enjoy watching her show sometimes. And I’ll be damned if I don’t get fantastically excited about her Favorite Things episode.
9. I can waste time like nobody’s business. If I have 10 things to do in one day, I will be amazingly efficient. If I have one thing to do, it will take me all day. Sometimes I’d like to wring my own neck.
10. I have a messy car. It is messier in the winter because nothing sounds more torturous than digging my way out of the stale french fries and random papers in frigid temperatures.
(Thanks, Andrea, for the tag!) Please feel free to play along in the comments or on your own blog!