Photo taken late evening on Christmas.
Things to notice/consider:
1. Compared to earlier in the day, this room is sort of clean.
2. Small child sitting on the chair is wearing the same Batman pajamas put on more than 24 hours earlier.
3. Larger child is wearing same pajama pants from previous day, plus new Penn State jersey, plus new Jazz hoodie.
4. Small child is in some sort of DS-induced trance only broken by brief intervals of joyous dancing.
4. Larger child is in some sort of Wii-induced trance only broken by brief intervals of eating and peeing.
5. Small dog on floor has small tufts of polyester stuffing at the corners of her mouth—leftovers from her stuffed squirrel Christmas present.
6. Adults (not pictured here) are in high-calorie-induced trances. And stretchy pants.
It was a merry Christmas. Hope yours was too.