Did I forget about my giveaway? No, sir.
On Sunday I gathered a pen, post-it notes, a large bowl, and my ten-year-old son to conduct a random, un-biased drawing for my giveaway. Christian stirred the entries and pulled out none other than Becky of What It Is…XO! Congrats Becky!
Hey, Becky, want to know what you won? Well, I don’t know exactly, but the theme will be revolving around Things I Love From Utah. Please send me an e-mail with your mailing address!
And now for some quick, random updates from Moving Central:
1. Why didn’t anybody tell me that dogs get freaked out when your house is full of moving boxes and strange people? Frankie says relax, Lucy.
2. The person who estimated the size and breadth of our
crap belongings probably should go back to Estimator School. Not even close, people.
3. Having people box my stuff up is weird. It also makes me sweat.
4. I have developed the ability to cry at random times and places.
5. The downside of having good friends is that leaving them sucks like a Hoover.
6. We heard yesterday that our cars arrived. They’re doing fine. Allegedly they’re planning a welcoming party for us. Such sweet cars we’ve got.
That’s all for now! I’ll try to post as time, energy, and Wi-Fi allow.