I’ve got a couple thick days of marathon work ahead to try and wrap things up before Thanksgiving. (I find that it’s really hard to work when I am in my post-Thanksgiving turkey-induced coma.) Having trouble deciding what to blog about today, I was happy to learn that Jenny had tagged me to share seven random things about myself. Easy enough, except for the fact that I have already written every. single. thing. about. myself. twice. So, I guess I’m gonna have to dig deep, people.
From the Depths of My Soul: Seven Things You Didn’t Already Know About Me
1. Until this morning when I looked it up in Wikipedia and an online dictionary, I did not know the correct pronunciation or definition of the word “meme.” I’m all square now.
2. I got a 28 on the ACT. Then I took it again and got a 25, which probably implies that my intelligence peaked when I was a junior in high school.
3. I have a recurring dream where I am (sometimes) walking and/or (sometimes) driving up a very steep road in a suburban area of east Salt Lake. I start getting freaked out about the incline, and though the dream is never resolved, I get very freaked out about tumbling down the road. Every time I’m driving down a very steep road in real life, the anxiety of the dream immediately returns. I don’t think I’ve ever remembered to tell Ryan about this dream. Honey—what does this mean???
4. I have never had a drop of alcohol, a puff of a cigarette, or any kind of illegal drug. I don’t consider this a particularly fascinating revelation, but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it before.
5. I truly believe that the invention of the Craisin will go down in history as one of the most important things ever to happen to salads.
6. Sometimes—out of the blue—I get all welled up with tears when I think about what Ryan means to me. Like right now.
7. Just the other day, I wondered how my life would be different if I’d had two girls instead of two boys.
8. Bonus item! I think I frustrate a lot of people. I don’t mean to, but I know I do.
Don’t consider yourself cursed or anything if you choose not to participate, but I’d love to hear seven things about you too!