DeDe sent me a half-friendly, half-concerned e-mail wondering if everything was alright, since I hadn’t posted anything the last couple of days. My apologies to her, and you. I snuck away with the kids for a couple of days, and didn’t find any spare time to check in. Thank you, DeDe, for being ready to call the authorities if necessary. I would totally do the same for you.
I’m stealing the following exercise from Alyssa’s blog in order to give you something to read and to prove that I am, in fact, still alive.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the nightstand.
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Husband and girlfriends.
3. Hair? Totally, completely unruly.
4. Your mother? A personal favorite.
5. Your father? Always gives hugs.
6. Your favorite item(s)? Phone, laptop, jeans.
7. Your dream last night? Vague and pointless.
8. Your favorite drink? Limed Diet Coke.
9. Your dream guy/girl? I married him.
10. The room you are in? Dark motel room.
11. Your fear? Regretting my parenting.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Published in paper.
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Alison’s cute family.
14. What are you not? Insincere, stingy, coordinated.
15. Are you in love? Pope is Catholic?
16. One of your wish list items? Daily Swedish massages.
17. What time is it? Early for some.
18. The last thing you did? Worked and pooped.
19. What are you wearing? A bleary grin.
20. Your favorite book? Not sure, currently.
21. The last thing you ate? Arby’s roast beef.
22. Your life? Fun and sweet.
23. Your mood? Tired but happy.
24. Your friends? Inspiring and funny.
25. What are you thinking about right now? Washing my face.
26. Your car? Needs a vaccuum.
27. What are you doing at this moment? Typing keys softly.
28. Your summer? Never too early.
29. Your relationship status? This is funny.
30. What is on your TV screen? Nothing at all.
31. When is the last time you laughed? When Bryant farted.
32. Last time you cried? Laughing so hard.
33. School? Done for me!
So, there you have it. Clearly, the author of the questionaire was a junior high would-be psychologist, only caring about the answers pertaining to romantic relationships and their current status, but filling in with other fluff to keep you off her track. (I know how these people work.)
I’d love to hear your three-word answers. Write it down and pass it to me after gym class in front of the cafeteria!