My friend and sister-in-law, DeDe, tagged me to offer up five little known facts about myself. This is probably going to be somewhat difficult, since I’ve pretty much spent the last 13 months telling EVERYTHING about myself. I’ll see what I come up with, and I hope you’ll forgive me for yet another posting that is completely self-absorbed.
1. I often use the photo booth on my laptop instead of a mirror. It’s so much easier than getting off my rear and finding a mirror. Now, if I can just figure out a way to use my computer for a toilet…
2. I honestly think I developed a little bit of Attention Deficit Disorder at my last job by constantly having to multitask. I feel like I’m re-learning how to focus on just one thing at a time. Even still, I seem to like some kind of music or noise going on while I work.
3. If I let myself think about it, I can get a little freaked out about touching things in public spaces like hand railings and shopping carts. My grocery store has antibacterial wipes right by the carts and I feel much better wiping it all down, and very disappointed when the container is empty.
4. To prove that I am not germ phobic, I will now reveal that I rarely use the paper toilet seat liners in public bathrooms. I look things over and if it looks clean, I take my chances. I truly believe that most people’s rear ends are cleaner than their hands. This is really living life on the edge.
5. Almost every Saturday I listen to Car Talk on NPR. I love it. I also listen to A Prairie Home Companion either on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Those shows will always have a special place in my heart. I think Car Talk reminds me of my dad and PHC reminds me of my mom.
Okay, that’s five! I apologize for most of them relating to the bathroom, but really, after all this time could you expect any less? My turn to tag. I tag Alyssa, Leslie, John, Heidi, and Holly!