1. Occasionally I have this fear that I will wake up and no longer be funny.
2. Because of the generosity of my friends and family, I have eaten enormous amounts of chocolate cake, seven layer dip, and key lime pie, therefore exhausting my Weight Watcher’s point budget until sometime in November.
3. I feel bad for Britney Spears.
4. I am ready for spring. Ready and waiting.
5. I hate the clothes diet. What was I thinking?
6. Many of my most memorable conversations are centered around the subject of poo, including last Saturday night when we sat at my parents with half of my siblings and swapped our best feces tales. Mom and Dad must be so proud.
7. I could hop in the car and reach Disneyland thirty minutes before they close tonight.
8. I wish Max didn’t have learning problems.
9. I wish that my new job didn’t include chasing down my paychecks.
10. I wish my sisters and brother didn’t live so far away.