I’ve come up with some ideas to help with your presentation today:
- Open with a pirate joke.
- When somebody asks a question you don’t understand, simply laugh and say, “I’m not even going to entertain you with a response to that. Let me know when you come up with a real question.”
- When explaining a conclusion, point upwards and say, “and I got that from the Man Upstairs.” (Then wink.)
- Somewhere in the middle stop for a rest hymn.
- Every time you use the term diabetes, do that quotation thing with your fingers.
- If that one girl starts grilling you, put your fingers in your ears and say, “La la la la, I hate you, la la la la la.”
- When giving an example, introduce it by saying, “Let me see if I can dumb this down for you….”
- Try to make the end rhyme. People love that.
- Don’t forget to bow when it’s over.
Good luck, honey!