1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find a line.
“Uh oh, a little boy spies Santa.”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I just pelted Max in the head.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CNN before I fell asleep last night. It was all about the Catholics and The DaVinci Code.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
11:23. Far too late to still be in pajamas.
5. Now look at the clock, what time is it actually?
HOLY CRAP, IT’S 11:23!!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Lady and the Tramp, part II. That little Scamp really gets me.
7. When did you last step outside?
About 11:23 p.m. last night.
8. What were you doing?
Hauling the kids in the house after getting home from Alison’s.
9. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Well, first I looked at my email, then I did my online homework assignment, then I read 10019musings, janebejane, and burtonburtonwho’sgottheburton.
10. What are you wearing?
Yellow pajama pants, coral tank, lime sweatshirt. I know it sounds odd, but this outfit is SMASHING.
11. Did you dream last night?
I never remember my dreams, unless they are really, really weird. Like the time I dreamt that Hoobistank was sleeping over at the house and putting garage sale items into my bed while I tried to sleep.
12. When did you last laugh?
When Alison was demonstrating why there was not enough room on her patio for the swing. Then Ryan demonstrated it. Then Max demonstrated it. I think we’re all in agreement now, there is NOT enough room on the patio for the swing.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A couple of prints from Taipan, a couple of prints from TJ Maxx, a clock given to Ryan’s dad, and an oil painting I did in one of my classes of an old man.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
See question 12.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Well, I just watched the end of Toy Story 2 this morning, marking my 4370298049238068768273649298374928374928378798392385th time. Aside from this classic, I saw The Family Stone right before our trip. I liked it 83%.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new set of toenails, lasik surgery for myself and Ryan, and a cottage by a lake to write in, or to watch TV in.
17. Tell me something I don’t know about you.
I’m afraid of my peers.
18. Do you like to dance?
Not in front of others, but I love to dance around the kitchen with Max. He thinks I’m awesome. An on-looker might think I’m drunk.
19. Five people who must also do this on their blog:
Five people read this????