I know you don’t want to hear about it, so, I’m going to use a little cognitive therapy and redirect my thoughts toward a few of my favorite things:
- Let’s start with my mom, who is one of my favorite people and a pure saint. She has given up much of her week to help take care of Max and the condition I will not speak of in this post.
- Mrs. Meyers Lemon Verbena All-Purpose Cleanser, which is the cleanser that makes all the other cleansers feel bad about their decision to become cleansers.
- Laughing Cow cheese wedges and Wheat Thins, which are the world’s best snack. Actually, if you have some of Alicia’s mom’s homemade raspberry jam to put on top of them, that is the world’s best snack.
- The Office, The Office, I love ya, The Office, you’re only a daaaayyy aaaaa–waaaaaaayyyyyyy. (I know, wrong musical.)
- Email. I really, really, really love email. Getting it. Reading it. Sending it. I really do.
- I have a yummy Votivo candle called “Crisp Clean White” that makes me happy every time I smell its waft. I bet you didn’t know they could capture what crisp, clean, white smells like, but they can. They can and they did. http://www.crestdales.com/votivo-clean-crisp-white-candle.html
- A nice, simple, black BIC pen. Love it.
- If we’re going to start with my mom, we’re going to end with Ryan, Christian, and Max, my top three favorite roommates of all time. Except when they have the stomach flu.
If I have time, I’m going to set this entry to music and send it to the Hale Center Theatre. I bet they’d be all over it.